Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cowboy Ducky


My DH purchased Cowboy Ducky pattern for me for Valentine's Day. I wanted to make it as the perfect Easter basket toy for a little boy on my Easter basket list. Right before Easter seemed the perfect time to pause in discussing swap projects and to post this Easter project. This is an adorable pattern and it works up quickly. You can purchase the pattern here.

I'm always looking for quick, cute, and smaller sized projects that fit the Easter bunny, chicken, and duck theme. While I have a few, I like trying new ones each year. I'm not great at repeating the same project multiple times. I also love the idea that the hat and bandana patterns can be reused on other future ami projects.

If you arrived here looking for free patterns you may be interested in the following blog pages:

Dinosaurs and Dragons

Knit and Crochet Food Patterns Great for Play Food

Hello Kitty

Crochet and Knit Puppets

Crochet Amigurumi Animals and Stuffed Animal Free Patterns

Knit Amigurumi and Stuffed Toys

Crochet and Knit Amigurumi and Other Dolls

Knit and Crochet Toys

Teddy Bear Patterns and Clothes

Halloween Page

Thanksgiving

Christmas

Valentines

Easter

Graduation

Patriotic

Pictures may not be used without permission.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers